WyCROC web updates

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WyCROC web updates
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
Braggin' time...
WyCROC has registered their internet name! We're now: http://www.wycroc.org!
Pretty cool, huh?  For those of you that have us bookmarked or linked via
http://www.ibarter.com/wycroc, that's cool - it's the same place, just harder
to remember. However, if you're pointing to our original location, the
pathetically slow members.xoom.com, please update.

Meanwhile, while you're waiting for that compile to finish, DO check out the
website! We've made a BUNCH of updates; mostly '.1' (dot-1 release) type
stuff. But check it out anyway. We've got buttons! We've got more photo's,
more "Members" pages, cars & parts for sale, etc.!
Oh well. I was bored.. :)

dan neff    '69 2000
Colorado Springs, CO
www.wycroc.org