Rebuilding Engines

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebuilding Engines
From: "Mark McInnis" <McInns@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:35:18 -0500
I've been reading all of your discussions on bolts that should or shouldn't
be replaced when rebuilding an engine, so that I'm now totally confused.
I've decided to go ahead and put my car back together, but I haven't bought
any new bolts.  Which ones inside the engine really need to be replaced, and
which ones can I reuse?  Where is the best source for replacements???

I'm going to need some new timing gears for the jackshaft and cam.  Where
can these be obtained besides Ralleye.  I don't have a lot of money, since I
was laid off in December, and haven't found a job yet.  Anyone know of
companies looking for older employees with years of insurance experience?

Thanks for your help!

Mark McInnis