Re: soft top parts '67

To: hoon@pixar.com
Subject: Re: soft top parts '67
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 15:56:58 PDT
You need the frame of course

As far as latches, it depends on if you have an 67 early or a 67.5

The earlies used the "lunchbox" hasps that fit over the receiver hook and
snapped straight down.

The 67.5 had a unique cantelever latch that is attached from the side. This
was done to clear the new feature called sun visors. I hope you have the 67
early because a new set of 67.5 latches will cost A LOT of money. They were
only made for one model year (Actually 1/2 year)

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.