differential rebuild

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: differential rebuild
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:12:47 EDT
Hello all,

    Well, putting off replacing the differential gasket finally caught up
with me. On the way back from Shasta COLDBLU ('66 1600) started howling real
bad. After I got home I checked the diff. fluid. None, filled it up but it
still is noisy. Dragged a spare out of the attic and started going through
that chapter in the roadster service manual. I had forgotten how really
really bad the English is. In spite of the manual I expect to have it done in
time for Doheny.

                                 keith williams