Re: Fuel Injection

To: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:34:54 -0700
Hi Jim,
Have you met Ron Hamilton.  He lives in Mesa,AZ and is an absolute font
of information about technical roadster struff.  Non technical too. For
example, he advised me of an easy way to extract the steering shaft from
my 1600's steering box.  Ron has some simply amazing roadsters.  Drop
him a line.  If Ron doesn't know the answer he will know someone that
does...or he will tell a big fib.
Guy
Tempe,AZ