Re: Digital camera choices, NRC

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Digital camera choices, NRC
From: "fredkatz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:48:34 -0700
Paul,

If you're willing to go high-end then consider the Canon S-10 2.1 Mpixel.
I'm thrilled with this camera since buying it  a half-year ago. They go for
around $400 on the internet but accessories (as with any camera) drive the
cost up. Rechargeable/AC adapter another $100+. It's compact, fits in my
shirt or pants pocket, takes 1600x1200 uncompressed, all the way down to
800x600 fully compressed, 4x zoom, and a macro. Lots of features. Canon also
has better ones with more features (S-20 3.x Mpixel etc.) but cost more.
There are lots of websites that compare cameras, check them out.

Fred