'69 spotted in SF

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 spotted in SF
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:51:53 -0700
Hi,

Spotted a '69 blue roadster barreling south across Market Street on 10th in
San Francisco this morning. Top down, rollbar, and the driver had what
looked like a headband on his head. Not a sora blue, but darker. No one I
recognized. Is this anyone on the list? Still spotting roadsters that don't
join up with others. Sunday I spotted a black 2000 ('68?) in the western
addition of SF. I recognized it as belonging to a couple I approached last
year and gave them our BADROC card. No response since then.

Fred - So.SF, CA
BADROC