Groovy Wheels, Roman!

To: ristguitars@yahoo.com
Subject: Groovy Wheels, Roman!
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:35:13 GMT
Hey, Roman, I was just checking out the SOCAL site, and saw your baby.  What
struck me was your wheels.  Tell me, are those "knock-on" hubs plastic screw
on fakes, by any chance?  With four big spokes behind?  If so, I've got
exactly the same wheels on mine!  Everyone here thinks they're "interesting"
(or worse) but they're growing on me.  Do they have a name?  And what size
are yours?

Cheers,

Steve

http://profiles.msn.com.