Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)] boundary="-------

To: gppepoy@cybertrails.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)] boundary="------------...
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:30:07 EDT
My girlfriend has one of those "Exploders", and I hate it. Poor handling,
build quality to name a few. I have been discreetly trying to get her to get
an Audi, Bmw, etc. If I had a family and the money to spend, I would get an
Audi or BMW or MB station wagon. Great handling, reliable,(still high
maintance being German), and hold resale value far better than another of the
zillion Explorers. My main concern is that we have yet to see how high this
gas stuff is going to cost. If it really goes up, you might see a flood of
SUV's on the market. My .02
John Brasfield
SEROC