New Datsun Service Manual

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Datsun Service Manual
From: "steve car" <steve_car@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:45:25 GMT
Sometime ago there was a thread about a new service manual available from
Dean at http://www.datsunparts.com/. I bought one a couple of days ago. It
is $19.50 and I think it is worthwhile to have one. I have copied the ad
from the website:

Datsun 1600/2000 232 Page Repair Service Manual

     No! This isn't a copy of the old poorly written Clymer Service Manual.
It's much, much more!

     This all new supplemented unabridged technical manual is what our
customers have been waiting years for.

     Here's what you'll receive: Technical tips and service intervals,
engine, transmission, carburetor rebuilding, torque specifications, wear
     limits and other pertinent safety information, exploded view diagrams,
wiring diagrams, articles, background and major development
     changes, detailed technical assembly/disassembly info, do's and don'ts,
chassis number to year info, paint codes and a key number
     system to help our customers order parts more easily. Don't be lost
without this helpful tool in your restoration. ON SALE NOW!!!

Steve
69 1600

http://profiles.msn.com.