Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:36:08 -0700
I thought this was kinda strange advice, too. Maybe what they are trying to do
is to reduce the
traction enough that you won't be able to build up the lateral G's necessary to
roll it.

I may be biased, but I see any SUV as a rollover looking for a place to happen.
Sure, there are
exceptional drivers out there who can handle one fine. I've heard wild stories
about Bob Bondurant
taking a load of students around the track in a 9-passenger van and DRIFTING IT
through the turns,
but not everyone is a Bondurant.

--
Gordon Glasgow