archived email by Mike Bell: hardtop weatherstrip

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: archived email by Mike Bell: hardtop weatherstrip
From: "eugene kay" <pkaccess@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:22:16 GMT
Hi Mike Bell and all on list:

I saw your  helpful email regarding hardtop weatherstripping in the archives
dated 3/30/97. I should have chk'd there first before checking w/ almost all
weatherstrip venders on the internet.

I'm restoring a fiberglass hardtop for a tall windshield car made by
Custom Hardtops of LongBeach, CA.. I think like yours.

I was wondering if you have a part # for the 'black vinyl windlace, p.63 @
$1.25 per foot'. In your email you list part #'s for the other two
weatherstrips you used from Restoration Specialties. Do you have any other
comments since restoring your top?

Thx again for your input.
Eugene KAy
'69 2000