BADROC Picnic!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, JGBOWEN@aol.com, hrmgmt@sfo.com,
Subject: BADROC Picnic!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:27:18 EDT
Hello,

I finally received the much anticipated info about the biggest Car Show in
San Francisco, "Jimmy's 12th Annual Old Car Picnic".  Once again, it will be
held in San Francisco in Golden Gate Park between 25th and 30 Avenue @ JFK
Drive.

Location: Speedway Meadow (on the lawn), Golden Gate Park
Date: October 8th, Sunday 2000
Time: I will be there early to get the spots but I would suggest that you
arrive by10:00 or you will not have any parking.

How to get to our BBQ...  Enter at the main entrance near 30th Ave and then
turn right and drive westward until you see us.  Very easy!  Or meet at my
house for a drive together.  Btw... it is $15.00.

This may turn out to be an annual and premier BADROC end of the year
function.  Last year which happened to be the first showing of BADROC we had
close to ten cars.  We were not prepared since it was our first time out
there.  A wonderful grassy area was reserved for BADROC but we never took
advantage of the BBQ pit and tables.  This year will be different!  I will
once again get there early to reserve the area for our club.

For those of you who havnt heard.  There will be well over 500 cars present.
All of the cars are 1972 or older with most of them being American Iron.  All
the better as it makes our tiny Roadsters really stand out from the crowd!
We had so many people interested in our cars.  Talking about your car to
hundreds of folks can get quite tiring.

If you wnat to join in the fun and BBQ you will not want to miss this event.
And for you SoCal'rs... come on up for the weekend!  Fly or drive!  Btw...
BADROC will be hosting some out of state Roadster guests during this weekend.
 For more pictrures go to Fred Katz website and look up the Old Cars Picnic
form last year.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC
ZONC SF Area Coordinator