Auto Grill Badges

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto Grill Badges
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:37:56 -0400
  I got the following letter and thought I would pass on the information.  I
got the DATSUN grille badge for Christmas from my loving wife last year and
it is great.  Beautiful colors and solid construction; well worth the money.
  ROADSTER CONTENT: <http://www.shgraphics.com/carmake.htm>
  Japanese badge lower right corner <http://www.shgraphics.com/cbadges2.htm>

Paul
OROC