Re: Valve cover question

To: stevenh@execpc.com
Subject: Re: Valve cover question
From: Thomas <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:31:31 +0200
It's an early L16 valve cover, I think. I havent seen many of them.
The first 240Z engines had a similar cover with DATSUN 2400 OHC.
They changed to NISSAN OHC from around 1970 or so. The first
Datsuns were sold in Sweden as late as 1971 so we only see the
early camcovers on imports.

It might be worth something for the 510 owners.

Thomas
the Swede