Re: JC (just curious) "the car is origional"

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JC (just curious) "the car is origional"
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:19:15 -0500
Rob,

VIN number and the rest of the details are '68 2000. Rear
license light on the bumper is correct for '68, too.

The front turn signal and rear reflectors are different for a '70
(unique items to that year).

I suspect the side marker lights, from a '70 model, were added
for safety reasons.

Cheers,

Tom Walter