Re: digital camera

To: "R Haug" <haugchiro@moscow.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: digital camera
From: "Mark McInnis" <McInns@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:12:55 -0500
I bought a Kodak DC 280 in late July from Office Depot for $399.  It takes
pretty nice photos of my car, which reminds me that I need to take the For
Sale sign off my website.  You can see the shots at skyboom.com/mcinns if
you are interested in the quality of the photos.

Mark McInnis   1969 2000 SRL311 10600