Re: Peter Browns' race car

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, casalp@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peter Browns' race car
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:18:51 GMT
At the service dealership at Melody Toyota in San Bruno,CA there is a neat
looking roadster racer. In the showroom (which is used for car storage, not
as a showroom) there are several very nice cars....with the best of them
being a nice SPL/SRL.

Never had a chance to find out who owns them, but I'm sure the service
department would know.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA