Pacifica Fog Fest Car Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, badroc@lists.best.com
Subject: Pacifica Fog Fest Car Show
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:48:05 -0700
Hi,

Reminder - the Pacifica Fog Fest & Car Show is this Saturday 9/23/00 and
Sunday 9/24/00 in Pacifica on the coast just south of San Francisco. Lots
of beautiful classic cars!

On Saturday morning some BADROC members will meet up in Daly City at the
McDonalds on Serramonte Blvd across from the mall at Gellert Blvd. 8:00
a.m. The Fog Fest goes from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Let's leave about 8:20. We
should be okay to get to Pacifica about 8:30 to set up, as the booths get
setup long before the cars do. There's a $20 reg fee if you didn't pre-reg.

We'll jump onto I-280 north towards SF but immediately take the CA-1 ramp
that heads south to Pacifica. It's about 2 miles to the Palmetto Ave/Manor
Drive exit (you'll see another McDonalds there). Then it's about half a
mile down Palmetto to the setup area near Surf St. The Sharp Park School
there is where the registration materials are handed out.

Hopefully we'll get some clear weather so we can show good pics to the
roadster list. It ain't named the Fog Fest for nothing. '98 we had rain and
overcast in the morning followed by hot sun in the afternoon. '99 started
with fog and then hot sun.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
'66 2L "Loosey"