RE: Skirt, springs .........

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: Skirt, springs .........
From: "Robert Morrow" <bmorrow@horizon-health.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:57:59 -0400
Phil; Do you always wear a SKIRT??????

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Hall, Phillip
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 3:29 PM
To: Roadsters (E-mail)
Subject: Skirt, springs .........

Hey all -

I received my NOWROC skirt last night - VERY COOL!!!  I love their logo!
They even used my red '66 as a model in the logo :-)  It is a good addition
to the Roadster shirt collection.

My Comp. front springs are back-ordered from Sports Imports via Nissan
Motorsports.  I called CDM looking for some - same story - Nissan is out.
CDM is trying to get more made and will keep us posted.  Also, CDM said
Nissan is slowing/stopping production of a lot of our parts.  They recommend
if you are planning a restoration in the future to buy parts NOW - you my
not get them next year.  Get the check book/VISA out and call your favorite
vendor!  On that note - does anyone have some comp front springs for sale -
new/used?

Took my '66 Jag E- type owner neighbor for a ride and did a 180 hand break
turn in front of the house.  He loved it!!  Next morning I heard his Jag
crank up and head for the undeveloped part of the subdivision.  5 minutes
later he showed up in my driveway.  "My hand brake will not work and I can't
come out of a corner like you.  I wish my Jag ran like your Roadster".  I
told him the only way to solve that is buy a Roadster :-)

Everyone have a safe weekend - Happy Roadstering - keep the SUVs on four
wheels.

Phil
SEROC