Roadster sighting (static) San Jose, Ca

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster sighting (static) San Jose, Ca
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 00:30:51 -0700
I saw a Roadster today I hadn't seen before, in San Jose, CA. I just
caught a quick glimpse, so I couldn't say if it was an SRL or SPL - but
it was a high windshield car.  Oakland Raiders color scheme ; ^ )
(silver front fenders and hood, remainder of the car was black -
probable accident repair). Car was parked in the driveway of a house on
Blossom Hill Road, near Meridian Avenue. Anyone on the list?

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA