Re: springs .........

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: springs .........
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:38:24 -0700

"Hall, Phillip" wrote:

> Hey all -
>
> My Comp. front springs are back-ordered from Sports Imports via Nissan
> Motorsports.  I called CDM looking for some - same story - Nissan is out.
> CDM is trying to get more made and will keep us posted.  Also, CDM said
> Nissan is slowing/stopping production of a lot of our parts.  They recommend
> if you are planning a restoration in the future to buy parts NOW - you my
> not get them next year.  Get the check book/VISA out and call your favorite
> vendor!  On that note - does anyone have some comp front springs for sale -
> new/used?

I totally agree with CDM on parts availability from Nissan. I think
other Vendors are feeling the same way. In the past two weeks
I have sold at lest four different items to Rallye and I know he has
bought many other items from others on Ebay. He also purchases
items under a different name. One of the list members sold a set
of Comp. front springs for less then Nissan list on Ebay just a week
ago. If you need a part and it is a Nissan part you might want to get
it now. Nissan is moving on with their new products. we have been
extremely lucky to be able to buy thirty plus year old parts from the
dealer. Not many Companies offer parts for anywhere close to this long.

I have been selling alot of Roadster items on Ebay in the past year.
I need the money to finish the Z and buy another roadster :-).

Check with your vendors or dealers when in need of parts and try and get
them soon..

Mike
Nowroc
Selling alot of items on Ebay.