Re: My Web page is up

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Web page is up
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:58:14 EDT
Thats what I have gathered from being on the list. I have not wittnessed that
kind of action here in the east. I gather there are so few cars here most
owners don't want to risk losing what they have. The wine run was a lot of
fun, and as you can see we had Dawns roadster in the tasting room of one of
the wineries we visited. That was also the winery both Evy (my wife) and I
broke our wine glasses. Thanks for the reply Roman. Next year our 69 2000
will be in the pictures too :)
Larry
Maryland