Re: Roadster sounds

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster sounds
From: "fredkatz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:15:41 -0700
Gary,

Thanks, that might be the site that I visited. Roman sent me a video mpg
file, it's funny as hell. I created a shorter audio wav file from it and put
it on my webpage:

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/funrun1.html

It'll take a minute to load, and then you'll hear the vroom-vroom and
screeches. Click the small audio button just above the show index titles to
hear it.  I added a button to the right for the video file (351KB). I hope
it works.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC