Re: Car Show, Nissan design studio in SF

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Show, Nissan design studio in SF
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:50:39 -0700
Hi David,

My younger daughter attended the Academy of Arts this past summer, mostly
fashion design classes. During an open house I checked out the new car
sketches that some of the beginning students created. All jelly bean cars,
uninspiring. I'm glad Daniel is there as he'll show them that cars can
indeed be inspiring. Go Daniel!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC