RE: Good Fuel Lines?

To: lehinger@mail.fwi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Good Fuel Lines?
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:55:59 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01C027E3.0701ECC0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

My response was not very clear was it?!  I did use hard lines from the gas
tank to the engine bay.  They come in 25' rolls from Summit. A little tricky
to straighten out, but not too bad.  Since I used two sizes I had to buy two
rolls.  I only used the braided stuff in the engine bay.  Sorry for the
confusion.  Just the engine bay stuff could be done for around $25 - $45
depending on what you need.

Chris Brucciani
1968 2000

------_=_NextPart_000_01C027E3.0701ECC0