SEROC at Road Atlanta!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC at Road Atlanta!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:46:00 -0500
Hey all -

I just got off the phone with HSR, organizers for the Historical Race at
Road Atlanta October 20 -22nd.  We will have a spot in the infield to show
our Roadsters with a discount of $5.00 off the emission price.  You must
show up in your Roadster by 10:45 Sunday to participate in the parade laps.
In their words "you must have your collectors car (Roadster) to get into the
infield - so no chevy sedans".   This promises to be a great weekend of
racing with approx. 300 cars showing up and hopefully at least 10 Roadsters!
You can get information on lodging, eats and others stuff at Road Atlanta at
www.roadatlanta.com <http://www.roadatlanta.com>    SEROC welcomes all to
come for this wonderful weekend!!  Let me know if you need more information
or to set up a caravan.  Calspeed you can start a caravan from CA:-)

Phil
SEROC