Re: Diapers (was politicians)

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Diapers (was politicians)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:05:55 -0700
Great idea, my Blondie needs to get fresher! Kinda embarassing to park in
my mom-in-laws garage and to leave something behind.

This will be a time-saver - I couldn't believe all the filth under the
chassis last time I pressure-washed it clean. With the "feminine
protection" won't have to do as much cleaning. Just gotta be sure to
explain ahead of time to the wife about the supply of pads that will be
with the car.

Fred