Re: Re[2]: O/T Politicians & Diapers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: O/T Politicians & Diapers
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:15:58 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 11:38:01 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
yates@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

> My Dad's neighbour used to use "feminine protection" to catch a persistent
>  oil drip on his truck. Changed the pad when he changed the oil. I think he
>  felt fresher and more secure as well.

I remember all the MX racers keeping a stock of those in their toolboxes -
not only great for oil, but useful in emergency first aid kits.

(<G> picturing 1/2 doz little white cotton wads stuck in various places all
over the garage floor - it's just too silly !!!)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ