Re: SoCalROC T-SHIRTS Done!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SoCalROC T-SHIRTS Done!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:21:53 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/00 5:26:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
solex67@hotmail.com writes:

> For those of you on the fence about whether to buy one, the screenprinter
>  put up the proofs on their website. You can check them out at:
>
>  http://www.buypromoitems.com/customer_proof.htm
>
>  The small SOCAL logo is the front left chest of the shirt and the
>  car/ocean/mountain motif is on the back of the shirt. I have already
>  received orders from people so don't be left behind!

 WOW ! Nice job ! Puts the others on the proof page to shame !
Gonna get the check book out and ourder one up from ya, but one question
first:
What colors are you printing on? (prolly white eh?)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ