Re: Rear comp springs

To: PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear comp springs
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 01:48:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/00 10:43:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, KWS711@aol.com
writes:

<< I have heard the comp rear springs really stiffen it up. May be too stiff
for
 a lot of street driving. >>

Hey Ken...

I installed a brand new set of the comp rear springs and I love them.  They
do make a difference on the track.  Actually, they are so stiff that I feel I
need to tighten up the front even more.  Otherwise, for the street they are
alittle too stiff.  Well, for SF they are way to stiff.  I really have to
slow down for trolley tracks, rough pavement etc...  When I change lanes the
bumps jar the car quite abit.  And I can actually feel every single crack in
the road as I drive over it.  No exaggeration!

But I am not complaining.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
BADROC