Re: Three parts cars for sale 67, 68, 69. asking 2K for all

To: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Subject: Re: Three parts cars for sale 67, 68, 69. asking 2K for all
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 10:09:47 -0700
209 is Stockton Ca. I looked at three cars 4 years ago a 67 primered no eng,
a blue 69/70 frozen eng no head, found the head buried in the dirt, red 68/w
fordV6
for $2000 in Tenn.  passed on them the frames had been sitting sunken in the
ground for years no covers or tops, used as trash recepticles. they
disapeared a few weeks later, this could be the ones, roadsters do travel. I
found mine in San Diego, western
Kan.,and eastern Ind. I ended up with 5 hubcaps for the 1200 mile round trip
to look at those 3.
Russ Southwell 70 1600   4Dead 69 2000