news on my search

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: news on my search
From: YouTurnTheScrews@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:16:27 EDT
I will also offer anyone selling there datsun for a low price the oertunity
to trade (not that its a big deal) for a 1987 mercury cougar LS with all
power options including windows seats mirrors excedera digi guages ,cd player
cold air warm heater.  totally rebuilt with millions and hundreds of dollars
of new parts and all body work completed ..needs paint thats all.  And also
200 dollars with that ..if not thats fine i am stil looking for one! thank
you all very much
Sincerely
DJ Tressler