Three Questions: Re my 1600

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Three Questions: Re my 1600
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:21:01 -0700
--------------F4F4F084A4CABA83F331FFB1

List, - Three Qustions

I pulled the center console on my 1600 to fiddle with the cigarrette
lighter.  Under the carpet, where the lighter sits is a round hole,
which is open; you can see the ground and other mechanical items.  Was
this area sealed with some type of barrier?  Is there a piece missing?

Who sells a carpet piece just for the trunk?

Lastly, the top of the wind screen, seems to be missing a piece of
chrome or some other type of trim.  The sheet metal comes together above
the wind shield, with holes periodically spaced in the metal.  Any pics
or clues as to what I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Tarelka
Alameda, CA