the 2 hour roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: the 2 hour roadster
From: YouTurnTheScrews@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:34:54 EDT
I was looking for a roadster for a long long time and finally i found one
here in ohio that was worth paying for ..the price ofthe vehical was a
hundred dollars in running condition with little rust and a new top!  I drove
for 5 hours to retrieve the car the day after it went up for sale.  I got
there test drove the car and then purchased it because it was in real good
shape ..especially for 100 dollars!  I was driving the car home and it
started to over heat.  I pulled over to the side on the middle of a 4 lane
highway and aided to my cars becking need for water.  I then continued on my
way.  Again about 2 miles down the road the car was again trying to tell me
that it was hot as noted by the cockpit filling with smoke and that ever so
delightfull waffles and mapel syrup smell (antifreeze)  I pulled oover once
again and popped its ever so stylish foreign hood to discover antifreeze
spraying like the mouths of a drunken fat guy in heat staring at a beautiful
naked blonde.  I mad a drastic and incredably insane dash accross 4 lanes of
heavy cleveland traffic to the nearest gas station exit where i parked my car
for a nap.  Searching for a mechanic was rough ...all of the places i called
upon including the stations mechanics have all retired for the evening.  I
was tipped by a pedestrian of this lovely native town of brooklyn to take the
car to a grauge down the street.  I pushed the car a block and a half  with
my fiance who was quite angry of this terrable burden to the grauge.  A guy
there was not a mechanic but did know a little and took the car apart noting
that the water pump had frozen up!  In utter panic of being 4 and a half
hours from home with a work deadline of 3 and a half hours sold the car to a
passing citizen  (i think he was a drug dealer) for 150 dollars and scrammed
with the cash ..since that day i have been searcing for the perfect roadster
friend to the loss of this rare loved one.  What a wonderfull car and a
wonderfull 2 hours being the prowd owner of a 1968 200 datsun roadster
convertable.
the end
(this story is based on a real life experiance)