Re: mystery car: Sid & Eddie win !

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mystery car: Sid & Eddie win !
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:38:18 EDT
I must admit that I fell in love with a forlorn Innocenti S that was
abandoned beside a gas station in Alexandria,Virginia when I was in High
School.  I was heart broken to see it disappeared.  It is the only one that
I have ever seen and the years have fogged the memory (hence the uncertain
answer - kinda like seeing an old girlfriend - they never look quite the
same after all those years) I suspect that this one became a campbell's soup
can or something along that order as the tinworm had taken it's toll
already.

Sid

P.S.  What's my prize?  A ride in it? ;->