need a couple things

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: need a couple things
From: Taylor Collins <tyco1983@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:23:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
I'm really trying to budget seeing that money doesn't
flow for a kid my age without a salaried job:).  I'm
in need of new rod and main journal bearings.  I found
a set of both for a combined price of $171.00.  If
anyone knows of some for less, please notify me.
Also, I need a distributor, new or used.  If anyone
has one laying around, not in use, I would be more
than happy to take it off there hands. I'd pay
shipping of course.  I appreciate all the help so far.
 -Taylor Collins

http://photos.yahoo.com/