67.5 2000 seen by Andrew

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 seen by Andrew
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 19:16:45 -0700
I tried to send this but it bounced back.
Andrew,
The car you pointed out to us looks to be the one I drove from Clarkston
WA.
If you look at the hood, the Datsun letters are missing.  The guy had
the car repainted but it was just ok.  The color and top are the same as
the one I drove.  They did not tape the car off very well before the
paint job.  The car in the picture looks to have Washington plates on it
too.
If it is the same car it had 150,000 miles.  As the add states 50,000 +
100,000.  The car was original but well worn.  Needed to be updated.
Mostly had maintenance done to it.  Would probably need major rebuild of
multiple components.
Bob