Re: Re[4]: O/T BADROC-BBQ

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re[4]: O/T BADROC-BBQ
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
>From looking at the map it does not look like this years area is any bigger
than last years.. in fact to me it looks a whole lot smaller?? I jog thru
that part of the park all the time and I can not picture a 'big' meadow there..
Hope there is enough room for everybody.
        I HAVE to go to a bachelor part and Irene has to go to a bachelorette
party Sat night.....I don't think that we are going to be there at 9am...
We will definately be there so save us a spot for our car please.
                thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000