Re: 15x7 or not

To: tyco1983@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: 15x7 or not
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Let me see if I have this correct. Taylor. You are a high school kid
who jsut totalled a ppumped up Z and now you are having a 2000 motor rebuilt
with custom pistons and rods  and your putting panasports on your project
roadster????  Damn what did you do hit the lottery?? When I was in high
school I barely had enough money to keep my scooter going let alone what
you are attempting.  Well, good luck-try not to total this car..Its a lot
more rare than the Z you wrecked.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA