wiring harness

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiring harness
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:36:52 -0700
Went nuts and bought a new harness for the car. A thing of beauty it is,
too. The only problem (well, so far!) is that I didn't write down enough
info on the fuse block. Which wires from which part of the harness go where?
I've got likely wires coming from the engine bay harness and some from the
dash harness. The wiring diagram is only partially helpful. Anyone buy a
harness replacement and keep better records than me?

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541