Brit Transplants

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brit Transplants
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:51:42 -0700
I've read quite a bit on the subject and to our Marque's credit, Datsun
parts are prized by the Brit crowd.

The heads from the "E" and "J" Motors are gifts from the gods to sprites and
Minis. You'll find more than a few Austin sedans and others with "R" motors.
But, The BEST! The thing that will really make you smile, is the Laments
from the TR-6/GT-6 crowd that they can't fit the Z's L-24/26/28 motors under
their bonnets to replace their Leland boat anchors! Poor folks! After being
denied championship glory, again and again by SRL Roadsters. Can we all give
them a collective sympathetic "AWWW" ? :-)

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/