RE: Bad Day at the AutoX

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Day at the AutoX
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:20:38 -0700
It may be very anal but most racers use a list to keep track of everything
they need pack.  I haven't done it but a buddy drove 8 hours to a race only
to find his detachable steering wheel was home in the garage hanging on his
pegboard.  He found that Vicegrips on the hub didn't work.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2