BADROC BBQ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC BBQ
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:19:14 EDT
Hello,

Just a quick note to advise those who missed the BADROC BBQ that it was an
incredible day.  We had a wonderful location and BBQ located next to a wall
of trees and brush.  We were joined by 10 Datsun Roadsters as well as a few
other marques that felt they wanted to be in the company of our friendly
Datsuns.  No problem... we except British cars in our area.

Everyone brought food.  The Korean BBQ Ribs were fantastic.  Thx Hoon!  So
was the other many types of foods that arrived that day.

Our cars were displayed rather than lined up like the other 500+ cars at the
show.  We parked our Roadsters in a visually friendly way so that the many
admirers could walk around and see each one in its glory.  We also had a
special guest appear.  Bill Wessel, a familiar name from this List was there
with his Roadster.  What a surprise!

There were so many classic cars that day.  It was almost like stepping back
40 or so years.  (As if I would know)  Many standout car clubs were present.
The Domestic clubs... of course.  But there was also a Volvo club and others.
 Everybody seemed to enjoy the day.  No snooty behavior that I could tell.
Just a bunch of car enthusiasts.

I hope that more folks will consider attending next year.  You wont regret
it.  Please see the attached pics of the show.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false

Take care,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
BADROC