Re: Randy..

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: Randy..
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:22:49 -0700
Maybe we shouldn't be too hard on him. He's got some other ebay auctions
going on, so maybe he's got to raise money to pay off some debts.

On the other hand, he did say he wanted donations in order to keep the car.
He's also got pics of other items on his website, if he owns them perhaps
he is selling them as well. One is a chair with Andy Kaufman's name on it.
Now that is something I'd gladly take instead of getting my donation back.

Fred