Re: Things Making Me Mad

To: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Things Making Me Mad
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:13:20 GMT
* Stopped up fuel filters (continuously).finally remove gas tank, flush,
replace fuel lines from front to back, put old bowl filter back
on.....,....now, lines leak in two places, bowl filter gasket leaks, but,
solved trash in tank.
* Second gear synchro is going.....can't stand that.

Don't you just hate it when your nipples don't work....

Oh, BTW, I need money to start on my 68 2000. All donations will be gladly
accepted and put to good use.

BZ