Absolution from Sin

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Absolution from Sin
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:56:44 -0700
Feeling guity for pissing pmiller off? Sent just a few too many poems in did
you? Well there's a way to clean the slate of sin for another year.
Contibute to the list administration fund. As you might have seen, Mark
Bradakis is once again asking for a few alms to help on the operating costs
of this list. Team.Net must take up quite a bit of his time and we've all
benfited from it. Although the statistics aren't published, I can only hope
that the Datsun-Roadster list is holding up it's end and contributing more
than it's share to the list operating costs.

So this is how it works. You can be absolved of you list sins. for a
donation up to $20.00 you can sin a little guilt free. For a contribution of
over $100, You can preach and complain all you want how the other  "List
Abusers" have offended your mail reader.

So lets help Mark out. Unlike Randy, We recieve the benifits of his efforts
every day. And his an alright guy even if he's a Triumph fan.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/

Mark J. Bradakis wrote:
===============================

If you agree with what these lists are all about, I request that you take a
moment to send a check for five, ten, twenty dollars or whatever, payable to
Fat Chance Garage, to:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158

If you'd prefer, you can mail in Visa or Mastercard info, or fax it to me at

  801-355-5438

I strongly suggest you not use email to send credit card information.  One
of
these days I'll get my parts business set up to take charge cards directly
over the net, maybe in time for the next pledge drive.  And yes, I know
about
Paypal.

If you are a starving student, or just spent your bucks on one more set of
race tires for the season, or you're sitting there staring at the stack of
bills that you generated getting your kids ready for school, don't worry.
I'm only asking for a couple of dozen subscribers to send in $20.  You can
contribute at some future date.  Stay tuned.

As for me, I'll keep the lists flowing as best I can.  Also, you have likely
noticed in the past that being such a disorganised, procrastinating flake, I
don't always get thank you notes, paper or email, out to contributors.  I'll
work on being better at that for this round.

Thanks,

mjb.