Re: One cold Ankle

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: One cold Ankle
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:29:10 -0500
Victor Laury wrote

>my drivers side vent seal is torn and chilling my ankle. Anyone ever replace
>one of these? Are the  same early to late models? Do are vendors have them.
>You know how cold L.A. winters can be :-)
>
>Victor
>70 SRL 31113136
>Los Angeles
>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=123073
>SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/
I don't know if they're available, I fabricated replacemants out of sheet
rubber (It may have been neoprene)  the glue let go this summer, so I
have one out where it can be patterned..would you like a paper pattern?
it takes 3 pieces of (approx) 1/16 inch rubber sheet laminated together
to make a channel.

...and I thought one cold ankle was going to be a haiku ;-)

RICEBOY:
Oversize tailpipe,
Is that a coffee can?!?!
We were all young once.

-Marc

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX