1968 Roadster Must GO

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1968 Roadster Must GO
From: "Adam Grupe" <adgvette@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:45:41 GMT
OK, I don't want to see it go but dad said it must.  A Vettes on its way and
will be here in a few weeks.  That means the Roadster would have to sit out
side.  I have a 1968 Datsun raodster 1600 with 98,000 miles.  It has had a
lot of body work done and there is NO rust, the interior has all been done.
The car is red with black interior.  I have both tops. (fiber glass hard top
and black soft top)  I have pictures and recipts from body on restroation.
The car is in Grand Island Nebraska.  I need to get $2700 out of it but I'm
not set on that.  Most of you guys are from way south of her but the car is
worth coming and getting.  dad said if its not sold to some one that would
enjoy it that it would be traded in for a suburban hes looking at.  A
roadster is not car car that shod go to the chevy dealer.  So does anyone
want a nother roadster?????   THANKS ADAM