Yep - alt question again

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yep - alt question again
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:00:02 -0500
Hey list -question

I rewired my alternator last night (GM 60 amp) so it goes directly to the
battery and not through the stock wiring.  Now my amp gage shows a discharge
with the lights on.  I checked the voltage at the battery at 2000 RPM with
lights on and get a good 14 volts, so I am charging.  My question is - with
the gage showing discharge am I causing problems with my other wiring.
Should I disconnect the gage.  I am planning on installing a volt meter in
place of the amp gage - the amp gage is an OLD SW and not stock.

*******Thanks for the responses on making springs and sway bars.  The
go around corners faster and have not responded, I would love to hear from
you!

Phil
SEROC - and off to Road Atlanta this weekend!!!